My name is Kiran Chandrashekhar. I am the founder of SapnaEdu, a portal for learning Mathematical Shortcuts. I am from Chikmagalur, India but had the privilege of living in a number of cities in India and abroad.
When I am not developing software as a freelancer, I teach students appearing for competitive examinations. I have trained students appearing for different competitive examination
I like running, cycling and anything which requires me to be closer to the nature.
- Working as a Freelance software developer at Freelancer.com.
- Worked in Hewlett-Packard, Bangalore for over 2 years as a System Software Engineer.
- Worked in EMC Data Corporation, Bangalore as a Quality Engineer.
- I did my Master Thesis at TU Kaiserslautern, Germany where I designed a Wireless Firewall for WLAN ( 802.11b).
- Worked in IIS, Fraunhofer, Erlangen, Germany as a Research Assistant where I developed a test framework for testing audio codecs.
- I did my study internship at EADS Secure Networks GmbH, Ulm, Germany where I developed a test framework in VC++ for testing control room GUI.
- I did my Bachelor Thesis at Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore.
- I worked part-time as a student assistant at ITWM, Fraunhofer, Kaiserslautern, Germany.
I have trained a number of students over the last few months appearing for various competitive examinations like PGCET, Bank Examinations and Postal Departmental promotion examination.
I have done number of workshops on Vedic Mathematics and how it helps students preparing for competitive examinations.
I have gained a lot of experience in Software development, Software Testing, Hardware configuration during my tenure in HP, EMC2, Bangalore, and in Germany and intend to use my experience in starting a number of job oriented courses for youths.
HOW TO REACH ME?
If you would like to discuss any professional assignment to software development, consulting, training, the best way is to reach through email. My email id is If you would like to speak to me directly, you can call me at +91-7829713845.